American Independent Media USA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
American Independent Media USA

Powered By The Partesan Journal

Keywords

Latest topics

» Donald Trump's Imperial Heart
I Will Vote Never Trump! EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 2:15 pm by Admin

» I Will Vote Never Trump!
I Will Vote Never Trump! EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 7:08 pm by Admin

» Properly Exercising Your First Amendment Right
I Will Vote Never Trump! EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 9:45 pm by Admin

» The Real Economic Face of The United States
I Will Vote Never Trump! EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 8:58 pm by Admin

Top posting users this month

No user

I Will Vote Never Trump!

Admin
    Admin

I Will Vote Never Trump! Empty I Will Vote Never Trump!

Post by Admin Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:08 pm

Should Donald Trump Be President of the United States? While Mr. Trump has the Constitutional right to run for the highest office in the land, it has become increasingly apparent that he does not have the moral fiber nor the temperament to be Commander and Chief; in fact recent and past events show a constant pattern of indecency that normal men do not embrace. Yes, I have always been against Donald Trump but my opposition has been about his lack of experience and his policies but now my opposition is about his heart and soul.  Mr. Trump clearly does not understand (or does not care about) the consequences of his words and actions. Throughout his adult life, Mr. Trump has associated himself with fraudulent business practices; conducted himself in the presence of women with the lewdness and disrespect....a man of such small virtues should not be the leader of the free world.

For those Trump supporters inserting Bill Clinton into this issue there are a few things you must understand. Most of America during the 1990s never knew about the failures of Mr. Clinton. The manifestation of his sins was at the end of his presidency and if I had known about them, I would have voted for George H. Bush in 1992 and Bob Dole in 1996 but like most Americans, I was in the dark but in 2016, I am not in the dark concerning Donald John Trump's repugnant attitudes and practices toward Latinos, African Americans and Women!

In conclusion, I pray for Mr. Trump because he needs GOD in his life; I pray for Mrs. Clinton because many of her secular views are wrong but this election is not about my moral code; It is about Trump's lack of a moral code and the psychological well-being of our nation; it is about every little girl who deserves a president who will not judge her based on appearance; it is about every grandmother; every wife; every sister and every human-being who believes America is Great because here in America we respect one another regardless of race, God-given gender and creed......On November 8th, I will vote Never Trump because he should not be President!

Follow us On Twitter http://www.twitter.com/PartesanJournal

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:37 pm